Mission and Beliefs
By providing a rigorous, relevant, and state accredited, technology based education, the Lincoln County Virtual Academy prepares students for college and careers where they will become lifelong learners and contributors to a global society.
- We believe all students can learn
- .We believe that the school staff should be connected with students and their families because learning is a shared responsibility for which the school, home, students, and community are jointly responsible.
- We believe student engagement is crucial to success and students should have access to a safe, secure, and supportive environment.
- We believe every student deserves a rigorous, relevant, and accredited learning experience.
- We believe it is important for students to take ownership of their own learning in order to gain the most from every learning opportunity.
- We believe technology is a progressive learning tool that provides opportunities for students to reach their greatest potential.
- We believe every student is unique and can benefit from a tailored learning plan that meets their individual needs.